RAD TRAC® - For easy placement and removal of RAD BOARD® while patient is on the procedure table.
Why RAD TRAC®?
- Facilitates easy placement and removal of RAD BOARD® with a patient still on the table
- Will support over 500 lbs while RAD BOARD® slides easily under the patient
- Reversible - can use on Left or Right side of table
- Light weight
- Easy to clean
Why RAD BOARD®?
Takes the hassle out of upper extremity procedure set-up!!!
- Outstanding Utility. Re-usable
- Fits all cath lab/radiology tables
- Reversible - Single board can be used for right or left side access.
- Ergonomic for the patient and the physician
- Extremely firm and stable
- Partially lined with Xenolite TB for additional radiation scatter protection
- Easy to use, clean and store
NEW from Radial Assist... RAD REST®!
The Upper Extremity Positioning Cushion
Why RAD REST ® ?
- Stabilizes and positions arm during procedure
- Absorbs fluids / avoids floor runoff
- Extremely soft for outstanding patient comfort
- Standardizes transradial setup with RAD BOARD®